NurCup is a reusable menstrual cup that fits perfectly to the vaginal walls collecting the menstrual flow. It is manufactured with 100% Platinum Silicone, a safe material that prevents allergies and inflammations. Its use is very simple: all you need to do is to insert it internally, like a tampon, and after some hours, just easily empty it into the toilet. It is ideal for practising sports such as running or diving, because it is very comfortable. Even for sleeping, since it collects all the bleeding naturally.
In addition, it is a great ecological alternative that minimizes waste.
NurCup is compatible with the IUD and with the contraceptive ring.
The use of menstrual cups is not associated with any known case of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS).
TO INSERT IT
Before using NurCup, sterilize it in boiling water for 3 minutes and wash your hands with soap and water.
- Compress the NurCup to fold it lengthwise.
- Hold the NurCup with one of your hand’s fingers, and use the other hand to gently separate your labia.
- Insert the NurCup obliquely towards the bottom, the ideal placement is lower than the one of the tampons.
- Once inserted, release it so it opens and adheres to the vaginal walls.
TO REMOVE IT
Before removing the NurCup, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Pull from the lower stem. You can use the vagina muscles to press it and help you expel it.
- If you find it difficult, you can insert a finger and separate the NurCup from the vaginal walls and eliminate the vacuum effect.
- Pour the contents of the NurCup, rinse it with water if necessary and insert it again.
- We recommend boiling it at the end of its use. Check that the underpressure holes are not clogged, if they are, you can clean them with a needle. Store it in the provided pouch or in any container that is not airtight.