The menstrual cup is an alternative to pads and tampons, of internal use which is suitable for any activity and garment, and which allows to observe the coloration and the volume of the bleeding, and that, due to its long useful life, drastically reduces the generation of waste.
NurCup is a reusable menstrual cup that fits perfectly to the vaginal walls collecting the menstrual flow. It is manufactured in 100% Platinum Silicone, a safe material that prevents allergies and inflammations. In addition, it is an ecofriendly alternative that minimizes waste. The use of menstrual cups is not associated with any known case of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS).
NurCup is compatible with the IUD and the contraceptive ring.
NurCup is ideal for practicing sports, travelling, sleeping …
TO INSERT IT
Before using Nurcup, sterilize it in boiling water for 3 minutes and wash your hands with soap and water.
- Compress the NurCup to fold it lengthwise.
- Hold the NurCup with one of your hand’s fingers, and use the other hand to gently separate the lips.
- Insert the NurCup obliquely towards the bottom, the ideal placement is lower than the one of the tampons.
- Once inserted, release it so it opens and adheres to the vaginal walls.
TO REMOVE IT
Before removing the NurCup, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Pull from the lower stem. You can use the vagina muscles to press it and help you expel it.
- If you find it difficult, you can insert a finger and separate the Nurcup from the vaginal walls and eliminate the vacuum effect.
- Pour the contents of the NurCup, rinse it with water if necessary and re-enter it.
- We recommend boiling it at the end of its use. Check that the underpressure holes are not clogged, if they are, you can clean them with a needle. Store it in the provided pouch or in any container that is not airtight.
Nurcup comes in two different sizes to adapt to your body according to age and maternity background.
|CHILDBIRTH||UNDER 25||OVER 25|
Ficha técnica del producto
|Inner diameter||Outer diameter||Capacity|
|B||50 mm||65 mm||36 mm||45 mm||20 ml|
|A||45 mm||65 mm||30 mm||40 mm||15 ml|